A chilly, but dry Halloween Night – #PERFECT
For many kids, and to be honest, adults as well, maximizing the candy haul is what the Halloween holiday is all about. So what time should we head out Tuesday night, and how will the weather affect our candy collection?
The great news? There is almost no chance of rain! The night will be clear and dry with lows getting down to 43 degrees. Prime trick-or-treating hours will find temperatures in the upper to mid 50s.
Dressing in light layers is highly suggested. The sun will most likely set around 6:45 pm Halloween night. We can probably safely say that most areas around Cobb County will go dark by 7:30 pm.
This makes the ideal time for most trick-or-treating between 7:00 and 8:30 pm.
Most people will be home from work by then, and starting around 7:00 gives families time to put their costumes on, eat a quick dinner, and for parents to figure out how to hide their kids’ candy….
|Tuesday||Sunny. High 66°. Wind west-northwest around 6 mph.|
|Tuesday Night||Mostly clear in the evening, becoming fair after midnight, with scattered light frost possible. Low 43°. Wind north-northwest around 2 mph in the evening, becoming south-southeast after midnight.|
Forecast Temperatures At Trick-Or-Treat Time
Low Temperature Halloween Night
The night will be clear and dry!
We couldn’t ask for better Halloween weather in Atlanta
Halloween Safety Tips
- Customers can be both creative and safe. Decorate costumes and bags with reflective tape or stickers.
- Have kids carry glow sticks and flashlights.
- Cross the street safely at corners, using traffic signals and cross walks. Always look before crossing.
- Walk on sidewalks and paths. If there are no sidewalks, walk facing traffic as far left as possible.
- Slow down and stay alert – watch out for cars.